Boosting the attractiveness of Nantes Métropole
To ensure that your events benefit fully from what the Destination has to offer, La Cité Nantes Congress Centre is actively involved in the region and regularly exchanges with all the major local players.
La Cité continuously strengthens its partnership approach and its joint commitment to developing the attractiveness of Nantes Métropole and the destination.
- To provide information on the news and activities of La Cité.
- To facilitate discussions & consultancy in favour of new projects and services.
Welcome to the region
Because we want to welcome you in the best possible way, La Cité has put into place a series of meetings and discussions with:
- The professional meetings industry, with a specialised committee representing the event sector
- The regional institutions to facilitate the organisation of conferences, corporate events etc : Nantes Métropole, CCI Nantes St Nazaire, and other regional development agencies
- All the scientific communities based in and around Nantes – as true ambassadors and promoters of the destination for the staging of national and international conferences
- Regular clients to assess their future expectations and the positioning strategy of their event
- The “Club Hôtelier”, a key player in event planning and hospitality
- Nantes Convention Bureau, to make it easier to host conferences, conventions, trade shows, exhibitions, symposiums, etc
Our service providers and suppliers are listed on selected criteria: quality, innovation, and sustainable development.
- L’Onyx-la Carrière
- Le Pannonica
- Le Zénith
- Nantes-Angers Opéra
- Les Rendez-Vous de l’Erdre
- La Nuit du Jazz
- Le Nouveau Pavillon…
- And all the players involved in event hosting (Nantes’ Convention Bureau MICE Club, Nantes’ Hotels Alliance / Association, transporters, restaurants & caterers, TAN / Nantes’ public transport network, airport, SNCF / French National Railwat Company).